Saturday 12 March 2005

Journey to work

I usually walk to work after putting Eleanor on her school bus. I have had some long bus journeys to work when I worked in Cupar. It is about 25 minutes if you go the straight route. But the bus went round as may villages as it couls so it was about 65 minutes. One village actually had a cow byre in the main road. The first time I didn't believe it. I thought I was half asleep. I did a bit of reading on the bus but i never really enjoed it. I like looking out the window or at the people on the bus. I'm reading a science fiction book by Margaret Atwood . Its excellent. I picked it up by chance in the library.

I don't know how you can be writing the blog whilst travelling on the bus. Also how do you make the web links in the prargraph and with different titles to the web link. I've tried to make a link but it probably won't work.

1 comment:

  1. The linked worked - and the book looks good and has been added to my Amazon wish list.

    I blogged my bus journey by writing a note on paper and then typing it at home later that day. It's more spontaneous than trying to remember to blog something later (I always forget what I wanted to say).

    ReplyDelete