Sunday 15 October 2006

Movies, music and football

Went to see Little Miss Sunshine last week and watched The Squid and the Whale on DVD. Two very different films (one uplifting and one definitely not) but both very good and highly recommended.

Listening to John Meyer's new album and my daughter gave me Beck's new album to listen to. I'm enjoying both but especially Meyer's songs.

I went to see Mac Floyd last night at Paisley Town Hall. They were genuinely good. The highlight of the performance was their version of Any Colour You Like, which was almost perfect.

Yesterday's results were great. At 1-0 down to Dundee Utd I was a little worried but Strachan is pretty good at recovering from situations like this. I had a feeling that Inverness might upset Rangers - maybe a draw I thought - so a win was a bonus. The league's not over, and Le Guen is a decent coach, but things are looking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment