Sunday 25 May 2008

3-in-a-row night out

Dear All,

The plan is to have a wee night out in Glasgow on the 13th June. Nothing excessive. Just 12 or 13 pints - food for the wimps.

Gerry, I know 12 pints are too much for you so you can stop at 11. You can stay at my place.

Billy, I don't have your email address. You can stay at my place.

Denis, You can stay at my place.

Big John, I don't have your email address (but I did send you a text that you have ignored!).

Tony B as WebMeister , you are welcome to join us - talk to Bobby.


Hail, Hail

5 comments:

  1. I'll be there. I'll try to talk Tony into joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:39 pm

    Count me in as well

    John C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:13 pm

    Sorry, need to retract my acceptance. I forgot I've got my brother-in-law's wedding on that day. any other day up to 28/6 suits me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be there.

    my email is billy.mcquade@tesco.net or
    billymcquade@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Written application submitted in triplicate to the wife has been approved in principle!

    ReplyDelete