Saturday 25 October 2008

Celtic 4 Hibs 2

I know I'm probably sounding a bit bipolar but I really enjoyed today's game. Although Hibs came back from 2 down to equalise, I was always confident that we'd win. It was that type of game.

For me the following had a good game:
  • Boruc
  • Hinckel
  • Loovens
  • Hartley
  • Brown*
  • Sheridan
The rest were OK with no-one having a stinker apart from Naka's second half.

I thought all the Celtic goals were well taken.

It was a good victory and continued our great record of coming back from away CL matches (maybe because we don't play in those CL matches) to win.



2 comments:

  1. Pleased to hear that Loovens played well because I think he has been terrible since signing (in spite of his goals). Hinkel too has been a disappointment so good to see him play better. The boy Sheridan looks like he has potential.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loovens was unreal at right back, he made me think about what an action man figure might look like playing football. But he may be OK at centre back and he is a threat in the opposition box. It will be interesting to see how we do against Kilmarnock this time without Samaras. But Brown is coming good but set against this McGeady isn't showing the same form. I was just reading an article there on Alex Ferguson who had regrets about never signing Di Canio - he said he could have been up there with Cantona and Rinaldo.

    ReplyDelete