Sunday 6 April 2008

That wasn't even a yellow card - Murdo MacLeod loses the plot

Let's put the shambles that is Celtic's title challenge behind us and get on with some good old paranoia.

Was listening to the game yesterday and Murdo McLeod did his nut when Boab FTP got his marching orders. I presume he must have had access to TV pictures at the time because he went on to say "the referee will realise he got that totally wrong when he sees that on the TV. That wasn't even a yellow card"

I want to know what kind of drugs Murdo is taking these days.

On to today, and after his goal, Kris Boyd put a finger to his lips and pointed to three stands full of United fans in turn and told the to shut up.

Needless to say the Laptop Loyal will be suitably ouraged at this taunting of opposition fans

Yes I've got my sense of humour back.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:16 am

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete